Ark – a hotel that takes its inspiration from its name. A name that is drawn from ‘BIBLE’ and the subtle promise of total commitment to service, quiet luxury and understated elegance. The peace, the mood, the style – the place to be – where the heart of the visitor can find its own space. HOTEL ARK is located in GPO, Dalhousie. This antique outer architecture of the building was build in 1941. It is 80 Km far from Pathankot Airport & Railway Station and nearby to Bus Stand. This was renovated from time to time and now it has come into existence as Hotel Ark with all the modern amenities with glimpse of earlier era. Nested quietly in the lap of snow clad Bakrota Hills Range. Where mother nature offer her yet-hidden charm. 2039 meters above sea level “Hotel Ark” is probably your best address while in Himachal. Dalhousie being a beautiful tourist spot, plays an important role in the economy of the state. The major industry is tourism. While Dalhousie has a large number tourists visit there. It is usually warm in the morning and afternoon in June–July, gets cold early in the evening, and is quite cold at night: pack woolens and jackets; T-shirts can be worn in the daytime while the sun is out. The weather gets quite cold when it rains. In winter, the temperature can drop to the freezing point, when heavy woolens are required. The summer temperature are mild and light woolens/cottons are recommended. OUR SERVICES
- All rooms spacious, airy and with balcony.
- Elevator Access
- T.V / Phone in every room
- All rooms with attached bath with 24 hrs running hot & cold water.
- Spacious balcony with beautiful view of the Valley.
- In-house restaurant with multi-cuisine specialties like South Indian dishes, Gujrati foods, Punjabi and other dishes as European, Continental and Chinese dishes.
- Laundry services, same day delivery.
- Doctor on call.
- Group tours / Family tours / Corporate tours arrangements.
- Excellent room service, helpful and well mannered staff.
- Spacious parking available.